CROATIAN DELIGHT TOUR DESCRIPTION
Croatian Delight is a snapshot of coastal Croatia which starts in the charming capital of Croatia ,Zagreb. Travel the coast to Dubrovnik visiting the UNESCO area of Plitvice National Park, Trogir and Split in the comfort of a group tour without the hassle of driving on your own.
Check out also our tour Delightful Croatia – Land and Cruise
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
2021 pricing, please contact us for an estimate anytime
2020 Land Cost Per Person (double occupancy)
Aug 5, 19, 26 $1205
Sep 2, 9, 16, 23 $1205
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $475
Rates available for parties with less or more than 4 people
- Arrival shared transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and departure shared transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout (English/French speaking)
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
Day 1: Zagreb – Arrival
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Zagreb – Plitvice
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour drive to Plitvice, tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and
overnight in Plitvice region.
Day 3: Plitvice – Trogir – Split
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 4: Split –Dubrovnik
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 5: Dubrovnik – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
If you have any questions or you’d like to book this trip, please contact us.
Custom itineraries available to this or any of the destinations we travel to.
Please check the Resources page for more information on Travel Insurance, Visa Service, and other useful links.
SPECIAL AIRFARES: Kutrubes Travel can assist you with your flight reservations to your destination with all major carriers. We offer special rates through our various airline contracts. Please call us or email us with your proposed travel plans and we will be sure to accommodate you and respond quickly.
Kutrubes Travel also offers a variety of other tours throughout this region. Contact us for detailed itineraries and descriptions.