For 2016-2017 enjoy Classical Italy anytime and visit Rome, Florence and Venice with Kutrubes Travel. Call us for more information 1 800 878 8566.
Special For Classical Italy For 2017. Land Only – 9 Days
Hotel Options and Pricing
Tourist Class Hotels – From $1169 per person
- Rome: Modigliani or similar
- Florence: Hotel Paris or similar
- Venice: Montecarlo or similar
First Class Hotels – From $1299 per person
- Rome: Dei Borgognoni or similar
- Florence: Kraft or similar
- Venice: Palazzo Giovanelli or similar
Air Tickets Available At Additional Cost
By private car and driver, from Rome/FCO Airport to hotel in Rome
- 3 night accommodation in Rome, centrally located tourist or first class hotel
- Ancient Rome Tour: Piazza Venezia, Rome Historical Centre with “The Vittoriano”, the altar dedicated to the King Vittorio Emanuele II in 1911. Visit the Capitol Square with panoramic view of the Roman Forum and Palatine. Roman Forums were the political, military and social centre of the whole Roman Empire. Visit the Arch of Constantine and Colosseum, Rome’s greatest amphitheater built by the Emperor Vespasian in 72 A.C.
Vatican Museum Tour & St. Peter’s Basilica
Visit the Vatican Museums representing the largest art collection in Europe with over 65.000 masterpieces. View the Bernini Staircase of the XVI century, the Candelabra Gallery with frescos and statues, the Tapestry Gallery dating back to the XVI and XVII century,the Historical Maps, work of Ignazio Danti and the Sistine Chapel built in XV century by Pope Sixtus and adorned by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Perugino and Ghirlandaio. St. Peter’s Basilica is the largest Church in the world, with millions of golden mosaics and the Tombs of Popes including the most important Statue of Michelangelo, “The Pietà”.
- High-speed comfort class train from Rome to Florence
- 3 night accommodation in Florence, centrally located tourist or first class hotel
Guided Tour of Florence
Drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo and stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. Walking guided visit of the outdoor Duomo. Complex with the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Parad. Visit the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and Giotto’s Bell Tower. A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Galleria dell’Accademia where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artists
- High speed, comfort class train from Florence to Venice
- Arrival transfer, by shared water taxi, from Venice/S Lucia Train Station to hotel in Venice
- 2 night accommodation in Venice, centrally located, tourist or superior first class hotel
- Historic Venice Walking Tour: Visit Piazza San Marco and learn its origins and history. Visit and hear about of the main monuments like the Basilica San Marco and the Palazzo Ducale. View the Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie, Santa Maria Formosa
- Hear the History and anecdotes related to this wonderful and characteristic square including Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo,The “Pantheon” of Venice, the Great School of Charity, the Captains of fortune. Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre.
By water taxi shuttle, from Venice hotel to Venice/Marco Polo Airport