2017 Land Cost Per Person (double occupancy, based on 4 travelers)
Available Anytime – $1825
Single Supplement: $560
The above rate is for 4 paying travelers. Rates available on request for less or more than 4 travelers.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departures.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Dubai on BB Basis at 4* hotel.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Abu Dhabi on BB Basis at 4* hotel.
- 4X4 Safari trip with BBQ dinner.
- Full-day Dubai city tour with lunch.
- Full-day East Coast tour with lunch and guide.
- Full-day Al Ain city tour with lunch.
- Tickets to Burj Khalifa “At The Top” during Dubai city tour.
- All tours as mentioned above with English-speaking guide/driver.
- Arrival and departure transfer by private car.
- Entrance fees.
Price Does Not Include:
- Visa fees if any.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Meals and tours not mentioned in the program.
- International and/or domestic flight tickets.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff, etc.
- Departure and custom fees.
- Additional beverages.
- Trip cancellation.
- Medical and luggage insurance are recommended for coverage against all unforeseen circumstances.
- Rates not valid during New Year or exhibition dates, peak season dates.
- At the time of booking quoted rates and rooms will be subject to availability.
- Trade Fare and any other surcharge dates, additional rate would be applicable.
- All museum visits are subject to change without notice. Museums are normally closed on Thursdays, Fridays, and Public Holidays. Similarly visits to forts may be changed without notice, since certain forts are often closed temporarily for renovations on a regular basis.
Important Tour Guidelines:
- Given cost is based on the lowest hotel rates existing as of now, any difference in cost shall be borne by the passenger.
- International hotel check-in time is 2:00 and check-out time is noon.
- Room rates are based on standard rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for any upgrade in room categories.
- Car/Coach will be with you during your sightseeing only. Additional transportation needed by you at your free time has to be managed by you at your own expenses.
- If accommodation is not available in the specific hotel for your package due to reasons beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to accomodate you in a hotel with similar standards. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
Day 1: Welcome to Dubai
Welcome to Dubai. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy an unforgettable evening cruising along the Dubai Creek onboard a traditionally decorated Dhow. Your Dhow is a replica of the traditional ancient wooden vessels of Dubai that plied the waters of the Persian Gulf for centuries pearling and trading with neighbors. Dubai Creek, in the heart of the city, bustles day and night with working Dhows and affords an intriguingly different view of the city, intertwining the traditional and the modern. Experience the atmosphere of Dubai by night accompanied by Arabic music and the fabulously illuminated city skyline. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 2: Dubai City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a half-day Dubai City Tour. Experience both the modern and the ancient Dubai. The tour will take you to the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel and Jumeirah Mosque. Next witness the majestic view of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and home of the famous Dubai Mall, where you will have an entrance to Burj Khalifa’s “At the Top,” one of the world’s tallest observation decks, located on the skyscraper’s 124th floor. As you continue towards the World Trade Center, pass by the palaces belonging to the ruling family of Dubai. After a short break by the Creek, proceed to the oldest part of the city, Bastakia, where the numerous old wind-towered houses of wealthy merchants can still be seen. The wind towers, or Deira Towers, were designed to keep the houses cool. Close by is the fascinating Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, which has been there for centuries defending the settlers of early days. Continue the tour through the textile market. Abras, or local private water taxis, will take you across the creek to the spice and gold souks. We end the tour walking through the busy alleys of these souks. Be amazed by mystical aromas of numerous spices and a breath-taking amount of dazzling jewelry, varying from traditional to the latest designs, sold at amazingly affordable prices and displayed in almost 350 shops. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 3: Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, use free time to do as you please in Dubai. In the late afternoon, embark on a Desert Safari in 4-WD late model jeeps, that will speed through the desert of golden sand dunes toward your desert camp. The final leg of this exciting drive takes you to the main campsite and is the highlight of the trip. Here you can view a memorable, true Arabian sunset, with all its glory and magic. At dusk try some camel riding in the nearby Bedouin camp. A delicious barbecue dinner is prepared on open fires and a variety of beverages are available. The camp is richly decorated with Persian rugs and traditional accessories to create a typical Bedouin camp under the stars. Try the local Hubbly Bubbly, or shisha, in different flavors. The tempo of the music increases as a belly dancer starts dancing to the rhythm of the band. What better way to experience a true Arabian night than this?
Day 4: East Coast Tour with Lunch
After breakfast enjoy the variety of colors in the landscape of the Emirates in just one day! This tour takes us away from the activity and the noise of booming Dubai City. Our route takes us through lush, green agricultural areas and stops at a local market in the mountains, passing numerous wadis on our way. At Dibba we visit a typical, local fishing village. Then the coastal road along the Indian Ocean takes us through the Bidya Mosque complex, the oldest mosque in the Emirates. After lunch in a seaside restaurant there is an opportunity to snorkel, swim, or just relax on the beach. Our last stop is a visit to the city of Fujairah and its old fort before we return to Dubai. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 5: Full-Day Abu Dhabi Tour
Enjoy your breakfast and depart for a full-day tour of Abu Dhabi. The largest and wealthiest emirate and the most culturally traditional, the city is in the midst of an economic transformation that is poised to remake its landscape and become a leading metropolis. Enjoy your breakfast and depart for a full-day tour of Abu Dhabi, which is the capital of United Arab Emirates and the residence of the Federal National Council. One of the world’s largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi has actively attempted to diversify its economy in recent years through investments in financial services and tourism. You will be mesmerized by the grandness of the new addition to Abu Dhabi’s skyline, the majestic Grand Mosque, the third largest mosque in the world. We then visit the Cultural Foundation, at the heart of the city next to the famous Union Square, that gathers symbolic themes inspired by customs of the country. After lunch we will visit the Abu Dhabi Corniche and the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for the younger generations. We will drive back to Dubai for overnight.
Day 6: Al Ain Tour
After breakfast we depart for Al Ain, known as the “Garden City,” one of the oldest settlements in the region. It is a stunningly green city with an incredible number of public parks and numerous green houses. Al Ain is one of the agricultural centers of the Emirates and also a university town. It is the birthplace of the President of the U.A.E. The Jimi and Hili Oases provide a shaded walk through the palms of the date plantation, giving each visitor a restful and pleasant experience. We will visit the Al Ain Palace Museum, the residence of the late ruler, Sheik Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Interesting displays, including a collection of family portraits, offer an insight into the way the royal family lived and entertained its guests. We then stop at the camel market before returning to Abu Dhabi for overnight.
Day 7: Departure
Following breakfast at the hotel, checkout and depart for the Dubai Airport.
If you have any questions or you’d like to book this trip, please contact us.
Custom itineraries available to this or any of the destinations we travel to.
Kutrubes Travel has SPECIAL AIRFARES – Contact us for details.
Kutrubes Travel also offers a variety of other tours throughout this region. Contact us for detailed itineraries and descriptions.